Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wowowowowowowww.

I havent been on here in SUCH a long time. SORRY. Even though i know no one really reads this, but I'm back! Let me give you a little update on whats been going on in my world. I'm done with JR year and I'm an official SENIOR!!! whaaaaaaat???? So yeah I'm now in summer and since I've been gone I've started going to a design school in bird rd and i just finished out the first year so I'm starting design 2 in the fall. The course I take is from Rocio Sanchez graduate of FIT and she's the best teacher I've had in my life. I've been pretty busy with that and now that summers here i have MORE time to blog about shit. I looked back on my other posts and I think they're pretty lame so things are gunna be a little different from now on. No more gay shits gunna be on here lol. Other than that everything has been pretty chill. Tomorrow I'll actually put up stuff, but now im going to bed so ciaooooo.

No comments: